Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I use a hair straightener? (Im a guy with curly hair)?

how do I straighten my hair or am I doomed like this?



How do I use a hair straightener? (Im a guy with curly hair)?

no no no no no guys with curly hair are sexy



How do I use a hair straightener? (Im a guy with curly hair)?

you probibly look cute I looooooooooooooooooooooooo閳俱儮娅忛埦銉㈡珡ve curly hair



How do I use a hair straightener? (Im a guy with curly hair)?

separate your hair in to even parts. then on one half grab lil locks of hair and straighten it very slowly. if you grab to much hair it leaves it frizzy. and if your hair isnt dry it can burn it



How do I use a hair straightener? (Im a guy with curly hair)?

My daughter has natural curly hair and put a straightner in it-she fried her hair and had to get about 6 inches cut off-go to a professional if you are that set on it. good luck!



How do I use a hair straightener? (Im a guy with curly hair)?

i have extremely curly hair myself...although i'm a girl...it's nice for a change sometimes....



make sure the straightener is hot, then take small sections of hair and start from the roots and slowly move down to the ends. it may take a while...if u get lazy and start grabbing large sections it will look bad.



How do I use a hair straightener? (Im a guy with curly hair)?

well it depends on if your black or white....if you are black you can use what is called a relaxer or perm. u can buy it at any drug store for about 5$. u simply put it on and comb it out, leave it on for the recommended time then rinse....straight hair. If you are white, u can buy what is called a hair straightner...kinda like a curling iron, found in the same isle in the stores. simply start from the root of your hair and pull it down to the tips. u must use little sections of hair at a time....too much hair at one time and you wont get good results. u may also want to have someone helpm u with the back. it is hard to see. if you want straight hair permently you can also buy a perm and use it the same way without the rods.



How do I use a hair straightener? (Im a guy with curly hair)?

Just a tip, do not let the straightener sit in one spot. Keep it moving. It is not like a curling iron that you hold in one spot. if you do that you will fry your hair.



How do I use a hair straightener? (Im a guy with curly hair)?

You have two options, maybe more but two for sure.



#1 You can purchase a flat iron from your local beauty supply or drug store. A ceramic one would work well. You would then seperate your dry or barely damp hair into small sections and drag the iron from the root to the tip on each section. This takes time so god help you if you have a boat load of hair.



#2 You could make an appointment with a hair stylist. They can apply a solution that relaxes the curl. This would last weeks/months depeding on the product and your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment