Monday, November 16, 2009

What is the cheapest hair straightener?

I was at my friends house and she straightened my hair and it looked really cute and worked really good but it cost like $60. Are there any cheap ones that work really good?



What is the cheapest hair straightener?

I heard there's good conditioners that can do the job pretty well.



What is the cheapest hair straightener?

An iron, dangerous though it may be, does work. Worked in the seventies, anyway.



What is the cheapest hair straightener?

Well there are lots. There is one at CVS and Target for about 30 dollars that works really well. Anything cheaper hurts your head and takes too long. Anything more expensive is in my opinion, not worth the money.



What is the cheapest hair straightener?

You can get decent ones for about 10-15 dollars on sale at a drug store, and very good ones for about 30 dollars at a Sally Beauty Supply store. If you buy one from a salon, 60-140 dollars is normal. Buy a ceramic plated one to reduce damage on your hair. Some heat really quickly as well, like 30 sec.



What is the cheapest hair straightener?

Hey! Pantene conditioners do a gr8 job!



What is the cheapest hair straightener?

I like Vidal Sasson Ceramic Straightener. I think it cost me $20. My hair is naturally pretty straight though. My friend who has really curly hair used it and it worked pretty good on her hair.



Use a really good straightening balm too, and that should help. I like Bed Head Control Freak Serum. It was $13 at a salon, but its lasted me for months. I've had the same bottle for about 6 months now.



What is the cheapest hair straightener?

walmart but the white one it works .



What is the cheapest hair straightener?

i dont think they are any cheap ones that work really good save some money up and buy a nice 1 its worth it i promise but u can try the conair straighteners from walmart. good luck =)



What is the cheapest hair straightener?

ommggg dont get a cheap one! it made my hair fall out, if u want great results and very healthy hait try the T3 straigtener its expensive..but its amazing, it costs 190 dollars but u can probley get it off ebay for a cheaper price.. its amazing it doesnt damage hair at all, it used to take me 20-25 minutes to straighten my hair but since i got the T3 it only takes me 5 -7 minutes now ITS AMAZING and i have extremley curly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment