Friday, November 13, 2009

I need a new hair straightener!???

I need a new hair straightener and a curling iron too. But I'm wondering, which brand is good for my kind of hair. My hairdresser told me the CHI would be great. but I heard that GHD and Conair Infiniti is great too.



and i need a new curling iron as well so please help!



my maximum price for a straightener is 150$



maximum price for a curling iron is 50$



I need a new hair straightener!???

I would check out Folica.com they usually have pretty good deals on straighteners and a lot of people write reviews on the different products so you have a pretty good idea of what you're getting. I got mine there and I love it. Also when you buy a straightener most of them come with a travel pouch/mat.



I need a new hair straightener!???

I have the conair infinity, and it takes me about twenty minutes to straiten my hair. It's seriously freaking awesome, and it's only 50 bucks. I can't help you on a curling iron though, sorry.



I need a new hair straightener!???

straightner - this is gonna be hard to believe, btu the best one that i have ever owned was wet2straight, its for sale in walmart. it honeslty woks aazing ... trust me this works great .. and u can use it on damp hair.



curling iron - ANYTHING from conair or rusk.



I need a new hair straightener!???

i don't know about a curling iron but a hair straigtner, definitely chi!



I need a new hair straightener!???

GHDs are the best, but the lowest I've seen them is $195 at Sephora. Maybe you can find one that goes in with your budget on ebay or something.



I need a new hair straightener!???

wet to straight for a straightener. and who in ther right minds would pay 150 bucks for a damn straightener?



I need a new hair straightener!???

CHI- Best of the best!



http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h...



the original deff works the best out of all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment