Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Looking for a good hair straightener.?

I have been using a $20 hair straightener for a bit. It works OK, but my hair isn't straight after a few hours, plus it dries out my hair. I want a new one, but nothing super expensive. Can anyone tell me a good hair straighter or flat iron in the $50-$80 range?



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

I honestly think you need to invest in a really good one spend about 100-120$ it's worth it in the long run.



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

try to find a CHI, they range in price, and are proffessional. I baught mine from ebay for $65.00 Canadian.



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

well i use a conair.. conair straightners work well and are fairly cheap, much cheaper than a chi.. also if u want the best results save your money and buy a chi... look for coupons for chi irons too.. i got mine with a $30 discount looking at an ulta ad...



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

i have a $40 dollar straightener that i bought at sallys, and my friends tell me its the closest you can get to a chi flat iron, so i suggest to go to sallys, and purchase one there. The brand name of the one i own is Curlmaster



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

I bought a CHI on EBay.. and let me tell you, it;s the best thing that i have done for my hair...... U should get one.. you wont regret it... Good Luck :)



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

I have a wigo jade straightener and I am absolutely in LOVE with it! Its 2" and is all made out of the jade stone.... I bought it for $150 or so but recently I saw the exact same ones at Tj Maxx for $30! If you can't find one at TJ's then contact Ed Wyse beauty supply....I believe they can get them for around $50 or $60.



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

I think you shouldn't go cheap and cheap quality (like I do sometimes). But you should really go for good quality, so it'll last longer and work, even if it IS more expensive.



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

no but the best brand is chi and use a straightining serum



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

go to sally



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

try the ceramic iron by chi, or 1 by hot tools those really work. i use the hot tools 1 and my older sis uses the chi one they both work like a gem



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

i have a conair wet to straight straightener. it can straighten your hair when its wet, or dry.



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

CHI flat iron...does WONDERS for my hair!! it's expensive but it's worth it



Looking for a good hair straightener.?

i use vidal sassoon, my hair is really thick and it works like a charm and it cost somewhere around 20 dollars. you can find it at ulta or any stores

No comments:

Post a Comment