Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I clean a hair straightener?

I have a hair straigtener, and it's starting to smell funny when I use it in my hair.



The only product I use is Redkin 01 Outshine.



How do I clean a hair straightener?

Normally the metal plates can be scrubbed down with plain steel wool. That takes away all the buildup of "cooked" hair products.



How do I clean a hair straightener?

MABY YOU JUST NEED TO WASH YOUR HAIR . OR JUST GO GET SOMETHING FROM ULTA AND GET A COTTEN BALL AND THEN JUST WIPE IT W/ THAT .



How do I clean a hair straightener?

use rubbing alchol on a slightly damp cloth



How do I clean a hair straightener?

U HAVE 2 REMEMBER 2 TURN THEM OFF FIRST. i was having a moment once and forgot ...disaster i had 2 chuck the out



How do I clean a hair straightener?

take a little antibacterial spray and spray it on a dry napkin. then slowly rub it against the straightener.



How do I clean a hair straightener?

it's from the oils in your hair. wash it more often.



How do I clean a hair straightener?

how does it get dirty lol

No comments:

Post a Comment