Monday, November 16, 2009

Anyone has had a japanese hair straightener done? Around the DC Metro are?

I had frizzy wavy hair. I don't have time for flat irons, blow drying, or any of that. i wear my hair curly with lots of gel and spray but I have to watch it everyday and my scalp get very dry. I want to try the Japanese hair straightener. Are there any good salons around the VA-DC metro area? How long does it take for me to retouch?



Anyone has had a japanese hair straightener done? Around the DC Metro are?

not the way to go! please trust me!!! my best friend had that done and hers looked wretched! trust me just use conditioner and a flat iron! its definatly worth your time! however if you dont decide to take my advice i highly reccomend you reasearch this and talk to a proffesional hairdresser, not someone at supercuts! good luck!



Anyone has had a japanese hair straightener done? Around the DC Metro are?

Japanese Hair Straightening.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/japan...

No comments:

Post a Comment