Friday, November 13, 2009

What is the best Remington hair straightener?

My friend has the S-1006 Protect and shine.. one and she loves it. I have used it before and it seemed to work pretty well on my hair. Both my friend and I have very thick hair, and mine is curly too. I usually use a Hot Tools and they've always lasted long and worked well but for some reason now both of my irons from Hot Tools are dying. I want to switch to Remington because it's a low price hair tool that seems to work good. If anyone knows a different brand that would be better to use or a different Remington straightener that would be better for my hair type, please let me know! Thanks.



What is the best Remington hair straightener?

i have a Remington s-8400 and its much thicker than most straighteners which is good for me because i have thick hair! well i think my straightened works great and also a good thing to use with it is herbal essences dangerously straight mousse u put that all in your hair after you shower when your hair is still wet and then you blow dry it and then if theres any stubborn areas then u can straighten them! heres the link 2 it http://www.remington-products.com/hairca... good luck!!



What is the best Remington hair straightener?

I have the Remington fabric straighteners because the fabric is suppose to cause less damage to the hair and make it shinier. It works pretty well, In the past I've had tony%26amp;guy and those straighteners were really good. But I think remington is good, my cousin has the wet2dry ones, she likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment